Sucker for love stories Since 1984
Whether people-watching on a Saturday afternoon at the lake or sitting in a rocking chair on my grandfather's porch, I've always had a fondness for the stories that naturally unfolds. I never considered that the appreciation I had when I was young would evolve into a passion for capturing memories and helping others hold on to their own stories. These images are not just for the sake of reminiscing, but for every generation after us to know where their story began.
- Name: Marscel, but friends call me "HP"
- Favorite Color: Navy (my favorite neutral)
- Favorite Food: Mexican - The more spice, the better!
- Dream Vacation: Cross-country Road Trip w/ Friends
- Inspiration: The faith of my mother. Regardless of circumstance, she forever has the servant's heart that God granted her!